Processing of personal data
Declaration on the protection of personal data when using this website pursuant to GDPR.The protection and security of personal data are very important to us. This is why we would like to inform you about the processing of personal data when visiting our website and about the purposes for which this information is processed.
The personal data entrusted to us shall be processed in a strictly confidential manner in accordance with the valid legislation regulating the personal data protections and with this Declaration.
§ 1 The collector and the extent
The Collector of the personal data in accordance with the REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (“GDPR”) and other demands for the data protection is:
Company: SID ČS s.r.o.
registered address: Václavské náměstí 838/9, 110 00 Praha 1
registered in the Commercial Register maintained by the Municipal Court in Prague, Insert: C 289064.
Phone number: +420 778 534 632
This Declaration on the protection of personal data shall be used for the Success IN Estate s.r.o. company website, which can be found under the link www.successdevelopment.cz and also for every other website of the SID ČS s.r.o. company.
§ 2 Personal data processing policy
Personal data are considered all information pertaining to identifying or an identifiable natural person. Among such information belong your name, age, address, phone number, date of birth, email address, IP address or user’s behaviour on websites. Information that is not possible (or may be possible using excessive effort) to connect to your person, e.g. anonymous information, is not considered personal data. Personal data processing (such as collecting, searching, using, maintaining and transferring data) always requires a legal reason or your consent.
Processed personal data shall be erased as soon as the purpose for their processing is fulfilled and there are no legally required reasons to maintain such data.
In case your personal data are processed for providing certain offers, you will find below information on specific steps, the extent and purpose of processing the data, legal basis for their processing and required period for storing personal data.
§ 3 Data processing
Extent and purpose of processing
Personal data of our users are noted and used only in the extent necessary for the functioning of the website and the content of our services.
When using our website, we collect only personal information that your web browser automatically transfers to our server. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information are registered without your input and saved until they are automatically erased:
- IP address of your computer
- date and time of your entry
- name and address of the URL loaded file
- network you are entering through (URL link)
- Browser and eventually your computer’s operating system as well as the name of your access provider
This data shall be processed by us for the following purposes:
- traffic analysis
- securing of comfortable use of our website
These personal data are processed based on art. 6 subsec. 1 par. f) GDPR. The processing is necessary for the purposes of providing our services and therefore serves to protect legitimate interests of our company.
Erasure of the data and the data storage period
Personal data are erased as soon as the purpose for which they were stored was fulfilled. Collecting the data for being able to use this website and saving the data in the log files are essential for maintaining the website. Based on this fact, there is no option to object from the user’s end. Further storing of personal data can be done in selective cases if the law requires or demands it
Offers and commercial communication
Extent and purpose of processing
On our websites, you have the option to subscribe to receive current or upcoming offers, products or our projects, as well as to receive commercial communication through electronic means in accordance with act no. 480/2004 Coll.The required data for the registration is your email address. Optional data is your name and surname, which we will eventually use to address you.
If you don’t want us to use your data, do not check the respective field in the form based on which you are consenting to provide your personal data.
legal basisProcessing of your personal data (see § 4 point 2a) GDPR for commercial communication is based on your free consent according to the article 6 subsec. 1 par. a) GDPR and according to §7 of Act no. 480/2004 Coll., on some services of information society and on change of some laws.If you registered to receive offers and commercial communication, you have declared the following consent:
I have read and understood the personal data protection policy and I agree with the detailed and other information
Yes, I would like to subscribe to receive commercial communication and to be informed about attractive offers or products. The consent to receiving the offers or commercial communication can be withdrawn anytime without providing a reason by unsubscribing within the frame of each received offer or commercial communication from the moment on.
Your email address shall be stored for such a period where you continue to be subscribed to receiving the offers or commercial communication. After unsubscribing, your email address shall be erased. Further storage could occur in individual cases if the law requires it.
Extent and purpose of processingIf you wish to contact us, use the contact form. To fill out the contact form, we need the following information:
Name of the project – the reason for contacting us
Name and surname
Further information such as a phone number could be submitted but are not required. Your data is used to answer your query and in case it’s needed, to send you the required informative material. In case it’s needed, the information you provide us with, shall be handed to the person responsible for your query. The provided data are handed through a secure channel. Your data shall be erased within 90 days after the processing is finished, unless it is required to store them further for verifiable reasons, customer service part or legal storing.
The processing of the above-mentioned data (see §4 point 3. a) GDPR) for the purpose of establishing contact is done freely in accordance with the article 6 subsec. 1 par. a) GDPR by declaring a consent as follows:
By providing my details and hitting the “SEND” button, I agree to the use of my email address for receiving the reply to my query. I can withdraw my consent to the processing of personal data collected during the registration anytime.
As soon as the query you submitted was solved and your subsequent observations were solved, the personal data provided in the contact form shall be erased. Further storage could occur in individual cases if the law requires it.
§ 5 Forwarding to 3rd party
We forward the personal data to third parties only in case if:
- You have given explicit consent in accordance with art. 6 subsec. 1 sentence 1 par. a) GDPR
- It is legally acceptable and necessary for the fulfilment of the contractual relationship with you based on art. 6 subsec. 1 par b) GDPR
- There is a legal obligation to forward the data in accordance with art. 6 subsec. 1 par. c) GDPR
- The forwarding in accordance with art. 6 subsec. 1 par. f) GDPR is essential for enforcing or protecting legal entitlements and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of security preventing from sharing your data.
§ 6 Cookies
Extent and purpose of processing
- necessary cookies
- performance cookies
- functionality / personalization cookies
- transient cookies
- targeting cookies
There are different types of cookie files used on our website. Their type and function are explained below:
types of Cookies
Strictly necessary cookies: These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around our website (such as accessing secure areas protected by your chosen password). Without these cookies, services you have asked for cannot be provided. We use the cookie files to a unique identification of the registered users during their use of our website and when returning to the website.
Performance cookies: These cookies collect information about how visitors use a website, which pages they go to most often, and if they get error messages from web pages. These cookies don’t collect information that identifies a visitor. All information these cookies collect are anonymous and used solely to improve how a website works. Based on this, statistics are generated on the use of our website and we monitor the effectivity of our advertising campaigns.
Functionality / personalization cookies: These cookies allow the website to remember previous choices you made (such as your username, language or the region you are in) and provide enhanced, more personal features. A website may be able to provide you with current information by storing in a cookie the region in which you are currently located. These cookies can also be used to remember changes you have made to the web (e.g. to text size or other user settings). They may also be used to provide services you have asked for such as watching a video. These cookies cannot track your browsing activity on other websites. They do not collect any information about you, which could be used for advertising purposes and cannot track your activity outside our website. These cookies are therefore used to get to know you when you next visit our website and to customize the content of our pages and to save your settings (e.g. preferred region).
Transient cookies: We use transient cookies on our website, which get automatically erased after closing your browser. This type of cookies enable us to collect the ID of your session, which helps you allocate different browser requests into a common session, therefore making it possible for us to recognize your data station during later visits to our website.
Targeting cookies: These cookies are used to deliver adverts more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement as well as help measure the effectiveness of the advertising campaign and to understand the users’ behaviour after an ad is seen. Targeting cookies are usually placed by advertising networks with the website operator’s permission. By visiting a website you share this activity for instance with advertising companies, which are quite often linked to the website function provided by this company. These cookies are used to link the social network and our website, which could then use the information of your visit to customize the advertising on other websites and to provide advertising networks to create a specific ad that should interest you in future based on your behaviour.
Due to the listed purposes of use (see §6 subsec. 1 GDPR), the legal basis for personal data processing using cookies is in the article 6 subsec. 1 par. f) GDPR. If you provided us with your consent to using cookies based on the link (“cookies banner”), which is present on the website, the legal use can be further governed in the article 6 subsec. 1 par. a) GDPR.
As soon as the data stored in the cookies are no longer relevant for the above-mentioned purposes, this information shall be erased. Further storage can occur in individual cases if required by the law.
Most of the browsers is set to accept cookies. Browser setting could be also changed to accept only certain types of cookies or no cookies at all. We would however like to point out that limiting the cookies function could lead to a restriction of some of the functions on our website.
You could also use the browser settings to delete cookies already stored in your browser. Furthermore, it is also possible to set your browse to inform you prior to saving cookies. Considering each browser may have different functions, follow the help tab of your browser to set up your preferences.
If you wanted a compact overview of third parties’ access into your web browser, we recommend to install specially designed plug-ins.
§ 7 Hyperlinks
Our website may contain links to website of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliated companies, which may vice versa contain links to our website. If you use links from any of our website, we would like to inform you that these linked websites have their own personal data protection policies and therefore we do not take any responsibilities for those policies. Prior to sending your personal data to these websites, please make sure you check the personal data protection policies on these websites.
§ 8 Your rights as data subjects
In case your personal data are processed, you are considered a data subject within General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the following rights apply to you:
- According to article 15 GDPR you have the right to obtain confirmation whether the personal data concerning you are being processed. Especially you can gain access to the purpose of processing, category of personal data concerned, recipient or category of recipients, to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, in particular recipients in third countries or international organisations, the envisaged period for which the personal data will be stored, or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine that period, the existence of the right to request rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing of personal data concerning the data subject or to object to such processing, the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, all information as to the source of personal data unless they are gained from the data subjects and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling, eventually meaningful information about the logic involved.
- According to the article 16 GDPR you have the right to obtain without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data, eventually to have incomplete personal data completed, including by means of providing a supplementary statement.
- According to the article 17 GDPR you may request the erasure of personal data you have provided considering the processing is not necessary for the purposes listed in the article 17 subsec. 3 GDPR.
- According to the article 18 GDPR you have the right to request a restriction of processing where you contest the accuracy of the data, the processing is unlawful and the data subject opposes the erasure of personal data and requests the restriction of their use instead, the personal data are no longer needed for the purposes of processing, but the data subject requires them for the establishment, exercise or defence in legal claims. You may also invoke the claim in case you have objected to processing pursuant to Article 21(1) GDPR.
- According to the article 20 GDPR, you have the right to receive the personal details you have provided us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or you have the right to demand their transmission to another controller.
- According to the article 7(3) GDPR you have the right to withdraw your consent to the personal data processing anytime. Consequently, it is no longer allowed to process the personal data based on this consent in the future.
- According to the article 77 GDPR, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. You can turn to the supervisory authority in the place of your usual residency, workplace or place, where a violation allegedly occurred.
These rights may be invoked by contacting the company at the address Václavské náměstí 838/9, 110 00 Praha 1, or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
§ 9 Right to complain
In case the processing of your personal data is done in accordance with the article 6 subsec. 1 par. e) or f) GDPR, you have (as mentioned above) the right to lodge a complaint against the processing of your personal data pursuant to article 21 GDPR provided there are reasons resulting from your specific situation.
Please send your complaints to: Václavské náměstí 838/9, 110 00 Praha 1
§ 10 Data protection and safety measures
We undertake to protect your privacy and to treat personal data in confidence. To avoid manipulation, loss or abuse of your stored data, we conduct extensive technical and organizational measures, which are regularly controlled and customized to the technical progress.
We would like to inform you that in regard to the internet structure, it is possible that the rules of data protection and the above mentioned safety measures might not be adhered to by another person or institution for which we bear no responsibility. Especially unencrypted data in case they are sent in an email, might be read by third parties. We do not have any technical option to prevent this problem. It is up to the responsibility of the user to protect his or her data he or she is providing, against the misuse using encryption or any other suitable means.